1 - Preface
2 - Data source and purpose of data processing
1. navigation data
The computer systems responsible for the functioning of the services collect, as part of their normal operation, some of your personal data, the transmission of which involves the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to identify you, but it may lead to your identification if, for example, it is combined with data held by third parties. This category of data includes the IP address and domain name of your computer, the addresses of the resources requested in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the number code indicating the status of the response provided by the server and other parameters relating to your operating system. We only use this data to obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the services and to check that they are working properly. We delete the data collected in this way immediately after processing. The data could be used to establish liability in the event of computer crime against the Services.
2. registration and further information
It is not necessary to create a personal account to navigate our website.
3. purpose of the processing
The provision of the above navigation data is necessary in order to use the website. Any refusal to provide this information will result in you not being able to browse our website and use our services.
The provision of further information, on the other hand, is voluntary. If you choose not to provide such information, you will be able to use our services, but you will not be able to discover and exploit their full potential.
4 Further processing purposes
In case of further processing for purposes other than those mentioned above, e.g. for marketing purposes, the user's consent may be required. This consent is always voluntary and does not affect the ability to use the services.
If you wish to use our service to purchase products, you must give your express consent after reading the relevant information notice. With regard to the data provided for the use of the services, Autogrill collects the personal data provided when an order is placed for the purchase of products through this website. In particular, in order to proceed with the order, it is necessary for you to provide your email address to which we can send the order confirmation number and subsequent message so that you can make the payment and collect the product at the checkout.
5. information collected by cookies and other technologies.
6. in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the Data Protection Commissioner of 8 May 2014, we inform you that this information notice also serves as an extension to the short banner that is already displayed when you connect to the website. In particular, our services use:
● technical cookies that are necessary for the operation of the website, including the provision of the services offered on the website. This category of cookies includes analysis, session and functional cookies, which are used by the owner to collect, for example, in a compressed form, information about the number of users and their visit to the website, to store your browsing preferences, such as language, or to recognize you when you revisit the website;
The above-mentioned cookies may be:
● temporary, when they are automatically deleted when you disconnect.
● permanent, when they remain stored on the user's hard drive, unless the user deletes them himself;
You can manage and disable cookies directly in your browser settings:
1. Internet Explorer
2. Google Chrome
Below you will find a table of cookies used by our services.
Description: This cookie is a native PHP cookie that allows websites to store session status data. It is used on the website to establish a user session and provide status data via a temporary cookie, commonly referred to as a session cookie. Since the PHPSESSID cookie has no expiration date, it disappears when the client is closed.
Description: This cookie is used to manage the user's acceptance of cookies.
Name: Google Maps:
Description: Google Maps is a map display service operated by Google Inc. that significantly improves the user experience on our website.
3 - Method of data processing and storage.
We process your personal data by electronic means and always in compliance with the security requirements of applicable legislation. Our security measures include contractual agreements with contractors (e.g. service providers) or agents to ensure the protection of the security and confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection laws.
The data collected will be processed and stored in a manner that ensures the security and confidentiality of the data.
The retention period for data processed for the purposes mentioned in point 3 depends on the purposes for which they are processed. The criteria for determining the applicable retention period are as follows: The personal data covered by this notice will be kept for as long as necessary (i) for the user's browsing of the Website, (ii) for the processing of complaints or specific user requests, (iii) for the judicial enforcement of rights, and (iv) for the period provided for by applicable law.
4 - Scope of communication
1 Internal and external disclosure of personal data
Your personal data will only be processed by persons previously authorized or entrusted with the processing.
2. transfer of data abroad
Your personal data may be transferred by us outside Italy to third party recipients located in the European Union. We are free to make this transfer, as each EU country guarantees an adequate level of data protection. However, it is possible that we may also transfer your data to third countries outside the European Union that do not guarantee the same level of data protection. However, we would like to point out to you that any such transfer to third countries will always be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Directive, i.e., where appropriate, by obtaining your consent or by taking other measures necessary to ensure the security of the data transferred (e.g., by using standard contractual clauses in accordance with the template developed by the European Commission).
5 - Data Subject Rights.
● Request for access to your personal data: you have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to such data. Access requires disclosure of certain information, including the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, and the recipients to whom the data will be disclosed. However, there is no unrestricted right of access, and the interests of other individuals may limit your right of access. You also have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data processed. A fee may be charged for additional copies.
● Correction of your personal data: you have the right to request that inaccurate personal data concerning you be corrected and that incomplete personal data be completed, including by making a supplementary declaration.
● Erasure of your personal data: you have the right to request that the data controller erases personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the data controller is obliged to erase your personal data without undue delay if certain circumstances arise, including the fact that the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or that you have withdrawn your consent.
● Restriction of the processing of your personal data: In certain circumstances - for example, if the accuracy of the data is disputed - you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you.
● Data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another data controller without any hindrance from the data controller to whom you provided it, if the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means.
● Object to processing: you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you.
This does not affect the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Garante per la Protezione dei dati personali - Data Protection Authority). To exercise these rights, please contact us at the contact details provided below.
6 - Data Controller and Data Processor.
The Website and the Services are managed by Autogrill Italia S.p.A., with registered office in Novara, via Greppi 2, and administrative headquarters at Centro Direzionale Milanofiori, Strada 5 - Palazzo Z, 20089 Rozzano (MI), e-mail: DPO@autogrill.net , acting as data controller of the processing.